Saturday, August 5, 2017

what's up?

hi blog!

pretty sure no one stops by here anymore considering that my last entry was posted way back in 2014, and that's like 3 years ago. i still have exo as my header............. that's odd because i can hardly make time for this kind of stuff ever since i got busy with spm preparation lol.

when i logged on to this site, i was momentarily frozen, too much changes to take in, and i'm no longer familiar with the layout and whatnot lol. so what's up? i've been real busy- life's never been this packed before. it's too hectic with little to no time to spare for myself. but lissa being lissa, i can't miss out anything that my best friends post on instagram or twitter. so there's just too much to keep up with, too much to catch up with, all at the same time. i wish i could split myself into two so that i can juggle two lives at once  👀 

in april, when i was applying for a job as a graphic designer (one of the requirements to meet is to have basic photoshop skills), i was asked about how did i learn to use photoshop so i said its all thanks to my blogging experience. for a second, my then-boss was in awe, albeit quite confused as to how is photoshop linked to blogging. i couldn't really explain to her in details but i was hired anyway and my two months of service couldn't be more enjoyable. it's partly due to having my best friend as my colleague, we would laugh hysterically everyday and everyone else was understanding enough that these two 18-year-olds are still at that phase of life- having fun while they still can. well, we were past spm already 😝 it was fun. the job itself is a very fun one although it can inarguably get very tedious sometimes- i mean that's bound to happen when you're sitting in front of the desktop for hours. i wish i could have stayed longer but pursuing studies is much much more important for the sake of a better future. the thought of quitting and having to go through the last days at that workplace of mine was heartbreaking, really, the remaining days i had left felt gloomier than ever, and a few days prior to quitting, my boss threw some kind of a farewell party.

there, saya berjaya tulis one paragraph about my working experience post spm. speaking of which, i am pretty content with my spm results. i wasn't much of a hardworking student, but the effort that i put in had paid off and it was worth the stress (kot la). i am still wishing, however, that i had obtained more numbers of A+. people keep telling me to be grateful with my results and some of them would even express their desire to have my results but this isn't just a matter of being grateful or not- in that department, of course i am. it's regretting what you have done in the past, you know, not making full use of the free time i had. went to have fun instead tsk tsk. i am a person who knows no limit when it comes to having fun (just kidding. i am well aware of the lines not to cross).

till then!